Ranked #12 among global EMBA Joint Programmes in QS Ranking.
- Ranked #35 among Global EMBA Programmes in the Global EMBA Ranking by Financial Times.
- IMBA 20th Anniversary.
- The first study tour to Israel.
The first study tour to Japan.
The establishment of IMBA Alumni Association with more than 3500 + outstanding alumni.
FBE was conferred accreditation of its accounting and business degree programmes by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
School of Management of Fudan University was conferred the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation label.
- IMBA 10th Anniversary.
- The state-of-the-art facility in Cyberport 4 opened for the purpose of providing high quality executive and postgraduate education offered by FBE.
The first Intake for IMBA (Executive Stream) was opened for admissions.
- FBE was conferred the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation label.
- The establishment of IMBA Meng Foundation.
- Approved by the Academic Degrees Committee of the State Council, which ranked it as the best programme of its kind in mainland China.
- First corporate programme offered for executives from the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China’s (ICBC) Shanghai branch.
- The Faculty of Business and Economics (FBE) was formed by the amalgamation of the School of Business and the School of Economics and Finance.
The first IMBA Inauguration Ceremony in Shanghai.
The Faculty’s first educational venture outside Hong Kong, which launched in collaboration with the School of Management of Fudan University.